GAme Review 101: BattleField 1

I've been thinking about doing this for a while. Not only do I love this game I spend a lot of time with it. Now let's get to the Review

It's Time For WW1:

The battlefield series released a new game in the fall of 2016. This was supposed to be battlefield 5 but it's world war 1. This game is available to Ps4,Xbox one, PC, and no where else I guess. This game has a bunch of game modes including a style for everyone.

The Wartiplayer
( Yes I said War+ Multiplayer)

There are a bunch of game modes including Domination, TDM, and some other ones.

What's new to the battlefield series is operations a multiplayer way to play real events. The guns are cool they are all very inaccurate guns but sill fun( Because Almost everyones a Sniper/Scout) 

The CAmpaign 


In the campaign you can play as real WW1 solders. Each with there own role like Tanker, Sniper, and Aircraft. It's fun to play as real people time to time.


Overview 

I play this game a lot. I only play multiplayer, but I have played campaign I rate it about a 8/10. I highly recommend this game to ages 9-up.  Thanks for reading please follow this blog to get NOTIfied.

GAME ON!!!!



Comments

Most Popular

Fortnite Battle Royale | GAme Review 101

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Game Review 101

Back to Post