Daily Post 4/14/17

Before we start... we will have a daily post every week to begin or just daily. Thease might come every so often.




Hello everyone welcome back. Today I wanted to talk about a few things. New Switch games, Zelda and more.

We just had a recent Nintendo Direct which told us about some brand new games and accessory. First we had news of Joy cons that are neon yellow. They look really cool I can't wait for when they come out in USA. Of course Nintendo also said about some new games for the switch including, Monopoly, Payday 2 , Rayman Definitive edition, and some more just watch it yoself. I couldn't believe they would put Pay Day in Switch? I mean this would be Switch's first Fps game. I can't wait for more Fps games. Cause Fps are the best ( In my opinion ). Monopoly looks really cool for the Switch. I will get it so i don't have to set up monopoly every time.


Also In Zelda Breath of the Wild Season Pass holders, like myself are in for a treat the Nintendo Switch Shirt along with some other goodies can be found in the great plateu. SPOILERS: It can be found in the snowy are on the gate.     

AND OF COURSE GAMMMMEEEEE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Comments

Most Popular

Fortnite Battle Royale | GAme Review 101

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Game Review 101

Back to Post