New Amibos Coming | Nintendo 101|

Some new amibos coming here is what they look like











Image result for amiibo new    First is one of my most waited for game. Splatoon! Wonder what there power will be. Well I think these will also work with the splatoon amiibo suit for MK8 DX. They look cool especially the inkling boy with the Green and black. And I love the use of colors. Inkling Girl looks cool with the duel pistols. And the squid is a Squid.



Mario Odyssey Amibo


Image result for mario odyssey amiibo   Yah it's A Cool looking Mario , Bowser , and Peach. They look fantastic with their White outfits. I'm not an amibo collecter but I just might pick up all of these.




  Samus Aran & Metroid 2-pack Metroid Series amiibo       Metriod Amibo Pack. Comes September. This looks cool. Samus looks nice with her gun and armor and that weird alien thing better do something cool.




Well that's all. I am very busy with a bunch of things I will still try to post every day or two. But if I can't then Once A Week. 

Comments

  1. I forgot to mention the Zelda Champions. There will be Urbosa , Ravali , Daruk , and Mipha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular

Fortnite Battle Royale | GAme Review 101

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Game Review 101

Back to Post