Which Gears 5 version to Buy??? Buying 101

So Gears 5 release today at 9:00 Pm and I couldn't be more excited for my favorite game series. 

So now the question that should be asked is ," Which way do I play Gears.

So today we will look at all available ways to play Gears 5 and the best ways.


1. The most simple just buy the regular copy of Gears 5 standard edition. If you purchase this before the release of Gears 5 you will recieve a bonus such as the Terminator characters. 


2. Game Pass ( $10 a month)
Game pass subscription people will get the game and can play it with just their subscription, not bad eh.

The next two ways are to get the Ultimate Edition Gears. Gears Ultimate lets you play 4 days early and comes with the halo spartans and some boosts.

3. Game Pass Ultimate ( $15 a month)

This way I DO NOT recommend getting. If you want Gears Ultimate just purchase it the game pass ultimate is a little overpriced but works for some people

4. Gears 5 Ultimate purchasing a copy of your own

So I paid for my own copy to have and just play it instead of $15 a month.


So thats all tell me what you got down below

Comments

Most Popular

Fortnite Battle Royale | GAme Review 101

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Game Review 101

Back to Post