Call of Duty Infinite WArfare game Review 101

CAll OF DUTY Infinite Warfare Game Review 101
Image result for call of duty iw


WElcome fellow readers that are looking for a review on COD IW. Here it goes...

Imagine your in space with a gun firing at other people or in a theme park ruled by zombies or just playing a game called COD IW well if that's what you like then read on---->   

The Multiplayer PArt of it

Yes it is one of those fast frustrating BO3 kinda multiplayer but I like it. don't worry for some who hate that kind then they have tactical team deathmatch no boosters very tactical. Although hours of fun collecting skins and calling cards/emblems from the quartermaster  its a very fun game to play.

Zombies:

Trust me zombies will always be zombies but now it is better. Once you die you have a chance to respawn by playing the after life arcade!! The first map is based of a 1980's theme park in a zombie apocalypse. it is enjoyable 

Campaign 

Well honestly I don't play much campaign but I was board so I tried it out it has a great story line ( Don't worry I won't spoil it) and cool epic guns to play around with


Overview: I honestly think it is a great game to play it is a very popular game right now no issues yet that I've experienced so farr, but if you have a questions/comments about this and the issues then comment them  below if you want a great experience try Legacy edition

Trailer of COD below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY

To buy your own copy on amazon below  https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Call+of+Duty+Infnite+wrafare



Also

I am planning on reviewing Final Fantasy XV/15 It is a very long game and im still playing it so I will review them by chapters. Chapter 1 should be reviewed shortly. Btw have any request? comment them.  GAME ON!!! 

Comments

Most Popular

Fortnite Battle Royale | GAme Review 101

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Game Review 101

Back to Post