Daily News 101: R6 free This weekend!!! and more

Hello everyone welcome to a new post of NEWS!!! 

Alright so here we go first thing I wanna cover is... new Final fantasy 15 free dlc. This one is basiclly all on chocobo carnival YAH!
Go in a theme park + new side quest. My thoughts seem to be hyped for it cause I own my own copy of FFXV and love it!Image result for ffxv chocobo carnival





Next one is Image result for rainbow six siege news R6S.

Yes R6s IS getting another free weekend Thurs Feb. 2 - Feb. 5. On PS4 ,Xbox one,and Windows PC.  Which VElvet Shell kicks off Feb. 7 so get ready to be seiging!!!



News on Overwatch: Don't ya hate when you are walking then bastions comes and shoots ya in turrent mode? Not anymore bation is getting a buff!! Finally. I think this buff is right and hope it's not to strong cause I am a Bation player.


Thats all for today folks hope ya enjoyed it 

GAME ON!! 



Comments

Most Popular

Fortnite Battle Royale | GAme Review 101

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Game Review 101

Back to Post