THE E3 Overview Part 1 | Daily GAming 101

Hello everyone welcome to Daily Gaming. This is where I talk about different games across all platforms. To start were talking about...

Pokemon Let's GO 
IF you haven't heard already a brand new Pokemon game will be hitting the switch in November this year. Click Here to watch the trailer-  Pokemon Let's Go Trailer  

This game will be " connected " to Pokemon Go. I am a HUGE pokemon fan and can't wait to pick this up. Lots of you guys have already had a chance to play it due to E3. You can preorder the pokeball plus at almost any store. 


Which One Will You Get??



Cuphead NEW DLC
Image result for cuphead dlc
I didn't see this coming but it did. I am excited because I am a big cuphead fan. Now with new levels and bosses and a new playable character. 

The LEGENDARY CHALICE. I love how this game just keeps getting better! Also what a name!


Gears Of War x3????

Yes Microsoft announced 3 new games . The first is a little random so we are going to cover all 3.


Gears POP!

Image result for gears pop





Yup you heard right! A Gears POP! game on mobile. So far we haven't heard much about it. It will release  in 2019 for the appstore and play store. I don't know how much this will cost but it does look kinda cool. 



Gears Tactics 

All I know is that this is a turned based strategy game for the PC.  I don't know how this will work. 


Gears 5
This game will not be titled Gears OF War 5 but instead Gears 5. This will be an xbox console exclusive.



Since This Post is getting very long I will stop it from here. I might make another to cover , Nintendo , Forza Horizon 4, Halo Infinity , and so much more...



This is Tyler from the GAme Reviews 101. Thanks for reading make sure to follow our blog.

GAme ONNNN

Comments

Most Popular

Fortnite Battle Royale | GAme Review 101

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Game Review 101

Back to Post