The SUMMER Schedule

Just in case you wanted to know the summer schedule here it is.



I Will Post A MINIMUM of 3 posts a week of important stuff like one game review , versus 101 and another core series.

During the week you will have filler posts of maybe two a day of just info or other stuff I want to do. 

During the weekends I will post a big Post on Saturday covering huge news a big game review or other major things.



Thanks for checking in guys I will try my best to keep this schedule true If you don't see three posts and its already the end of the week then I will post anyway to keep up to date.


Also I need your help and support so we can hit 5 followers on the blog. 

Comments

Most Popular

Fortnite Battle Royale | GAme Review 101

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Game Review 101

Back to Post