Destiny vs Halo | Versus 101

Yup now I've given this series a title this is called Versus 101. Where we take a look at games that are a bit alike  and compare. Today it's the Guardian VS Master Chief. Which of these space multiplayer games will win.



Well has a young little boy my dad had an old Xbox. With a copy of Halo 1 and 2. The Campaign is amazing with a fantastic storyline to beat. The Guns are just so much fun to use. With the Classic Machine Gun to the Infinity Blade you can't go wrong. My Xbox One game with a copy of the Master Chief Collection. Which this is a great game bundle. With Halo 1 to Halo 4 this game bundle just got epic. One thing is I didn't like Halo 5. It wasn't reallly what Halo stood for . I think that they just wanted to make an all out Multiplayer like Call Of Duty. But the Campaign on the other hand was amazing to play on I've heard and watched. But Halo Wars 2 is looking pretty good in the Halo Series I might pick it up my self.   With outstanding vehicles and fun local matches.                                           Halo is one of Xbox's Greatest Hits of all time.





Destiny                                                                      Well first of all you might say ,"  Destiny isn't really a series. Well I know that but Destiny has made serveral Gigantic DLC that only a Destiny Gamer would know. With Rise of IRon , TAken King, House of Wolves and more. Destiiny takes you on an adventure beyond Earth. You are a Guardian with a choice of roles. You can be a Titan , Hunter , or Warlock. Each with it's own abilitys. This is like no other fps though. You must collect your guns gear and more. Now with Destiny 2 coming out we should see more action. 



Overview
Both are really great games. And are both in Space. But which one will take the Trophy?

Destiny being one of my favorites

Halo being always there since I was a child.

So yup if you guessed Halo wins. Halo has always been there for me  here and then. The Halo Suits are just so cool and The Guns never get old. But don't get me wrong I love Destiny I own all the DLC and play it but HAlo just wins. What are your opinions?


Thanks so much for Reading this. My goal is to get 5 followers. Next time we got 2 to take a look at. Minecraft vs Terraria and Friday the 3th vs Dead By Daylight. What do you wanna see next in Versus or Reviews? Well anyway GAme On

Comments

Most Popular

Fortnite Battle Royale | GAme Review 101

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Game Review 101

Back to Post