Tom Clancy's Rainbow SIx Siege New Update is Amazing and More | Daily News 6/20/17

Happy June 6th I guess. But anyway let's go talk about some news and the Gaming Universe. 


Frist I want to talk about a GAme I spend a lot of time with. This is none other then Rainbow Six Siege. There is a new Patch Update on it.  This Update let's you scroll around the menu while matchmaking. And also the Hub has changed a bit. The attacking and defending symbol have been fixed to look nicer. The operators have been organized diffrentley and finally the Mic Icon is now a Mic not a Oversized Headset. And some other bug fixes.



Now for Nintendo News.

With the Switch at launch have been thinking what to play now after shotrley completeing Zelda. There is not a lot o addicting shooters or Multiplayer games. The thing that's close to that is Minecraft Battle Mini GAme and Arms multiplayer. BUt we do get 2 MArio Games aboard. MArio Oddyesey was shown a lot at E3 with Gameplay + and More . But to the answerw of all the Fps or Multiplayer addicts. We Get Splatoon in 1 month and a Day... YAy.\

Also their is a new Switch Update: 3.0 I think is the name. Their is new profile pics ( INcluding Splatoon 2 ones) and   a find controller button just in case the couch " eats" it. Also you can follow channels on news about games. And it gives suggestions about friends like linking your nintendo network ID. And recieving notifications when your firends come online.



Also this isn't news but more of a concern 

I don't know if this is on Ps4 or PC. But when you download or put in a disc of a game it has to download. To 100% before full gameplay. I find this very annoying cause I used to own a Xbox 360 where you didn't have to download disc. I know you have to download digital games on any device/console/handheld/switch. I wish Microsoft didn't do this or Xbox. Because now when I bring my Xbox one disc to my friends house to game on we have to download it which makes no sense beacuse he is not keeping it. Anyway that also gets me Mad.



So was this helpful or Useful? IF so please follow this blog form more helpful gaming info. 
C'mon guys let's get to 5 followers. Recommend this on Google, Facebook, TWitter, pintrest , or email. Tell everyone about the GAme Reviews 101. We're bringing content like never before for all you guys. So ake sure to GAme On!!!🐼😎🎮🎮🎮🎮

Comments

Most Popular

Fortnite Battle Royale | GAme Review 101

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Game Review 101

Back to Post